Established in 2012, the Kartmasters company markets of the electric equipment intended for the conception of battery-driven vehicles.
The Kartmasters company is merged in 2018 with the company EVEA to be able to propose to thier customers of new products directed to the solar energy, wind and marine.
Furthermore, the EVEA company brings a new dimension with a mechanical and electronic engineering consulting firm to your service(department). Together, we look for the solution the most adapted to your need and your budget.
The EVEA - Kartmasters company attaches a lot of importance for the customer relationship, the quality of the advice and accompaniment in the realization of your projects of electrical vehicles.
In addition, ecology is part of the identity of the EVEA company, it is at the heart of our daily actions, for example, the strict sorting of waste or the reuse of packaging for the shipment of parcels.
More of that, the majority of suppliers are located in France or Europe and apply a strict environmental policy.
Among our marketed products you will find:
- Electric motors (5kW to 60kW) with direct current (DC) or three phase (PMSM, PMAC or asynchronous) in the Motenergy or Heinzmann ranges.
- electronic motor controller (Sevcon, Curtis, Kelly, Alltrax ....)
- lead batteries (Optima and Ultracell ranges ...)
- Lithium batteries and lithium cells (EVpower, A123, GBS, etc.)
- Chargers for lead and lithium batteries (Zivan, GYS, Kinpan ...)
For any questions or informations, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org